Booster Club Mission
This Robotics Booster Club offers support to all FIRST Robotics Programs at Evergreen Public Schools. We also promote programs that help unite our community of parents, staff and local businesses to support and encourage our children.
Last Year the Booster:
- provided monetary grants to the Team 2517, Green Wrenches
- donated countless volunteer hours
- supported our students by donating over $20,000 FIRST Robotics Programs
- organized and manned team social events
The 2011-2012 Goals include:
- Raise over $35,000
- building a new concession stand near the visitor stands
- continuing to involve parents, community, and alumni to support FIRST Robotics
What the Club Does
The Booster Club promotes and provides financial support for FIRST Robotics Team in the Evergreen Community. We continually work on improvements to tools and equipment for the most real life accurate on the job skills for students.
How the funds are used
The club supports the FIRST Robotics Teams in the Evergreen Public Schools Community. In past years donations have been used to assist with materials for robot construction, air and hotel travel, entrance fees to competitions, upgrade tools used in the work shop, spirit and marketing products to promote robotics and FIRST..
The Booster Club usually meets on the second Thursday of the month at 6:30 PM in the RM 261 at Evergreen High School. All members are welcome! The next meeting is Tuesday, January 26th at 6:30 PM.
How can I help?
- Join the Booster Club.
- Get involved. Attend monthly meetings. All members are invited. Help with funding decisions; find out what is happening at the school.
- Volunteer help — with the fundraising, concession stand, mentoring, company solicitation.
- Donate Money or materials